Olen igatsenud midagi, see on nii küsitav, mingeid isiklikke vampiire.
Mingeid isiklikke vampiire klaverimuusika taustal taga ajades..
The sauna was full in the extreme. It only had five small starlights up in the ceiling and a wall full of view on the winter landscape. At least that's what she told me later. I was listening to her thinking back to it - seven persons being girls and women at the same time, everybody sitting naked in the half-darkness and not hot enough, she didn't really remember their talk and even their looks, she remembered the massage later.
I tried to understand my gender. I didn't tell them that, there's no need for them to be confused, too. It was a chello and a piano and a night later I was learning how to be a wolf in my words.
It was a rather boring feeling, I was still craving for that one burning I had lost somewhere.
I had forgot how to play with fire.
Is this how people get old?
Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar